- We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will do our best to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
- We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and Kensington Design understands best practice for managing information. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
- To serve website content to you;
- To administer this website;
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your statutory rights.
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Kensington Design & Developments by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on: 020 7938 2000 between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday (excluding all UK bank holidays)..
- Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Kensington Design & Developments Ltd. requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential. We will not release your personal information to any company outside of Kensington Design & Developments Ltd. for mailing or marketing purposes.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed as follows:
Kensington Design & Developments Ltd.
12 Stratford Road