A helpful guide accessible to anyone.
How to hang wallpaper in 12 Easy Steps!
A simple guide with instructions that shows you how to hang wallpaper in your home.
1. Measure the width of your wall
2. Measure the height of your wall
3. Order your wallpaper online
4. Mark out 1 metre on a flat surface – masking tape works nicely
5. Roll out in 1 metre increments and drop to measure total metres required in height
6. Carefully slice at final wall length, always allow some excess
7. Evenly paste the wall with glue
8. Get hanging
9. Make some space for electrical plugs
10. Smooth your edges
11. Trim excess
Purchase Cole & Son Piccadilly Wallpaper.