Guide: 6 Ways To Use Lime In Summer
The 24 hour splash of health. The instant pick me up. The pop up colour. We love Lime.
1.Wake up to a squeeze of lime in a glass of warm water & Keep your tummy happy.
Seen here in our lime glass part of our multi-coloured glass sets
2. Treat yourself : Discover one of London's great roof top gardens.
Our closest is Babylon W8. Amazing views over all of London. And don't forget to ask for their Green Eyed Margarita - with a squeeze of lime on the side!
ADDRESS:99 Kensington High StreetLondon, W8 5SAUK
3. Our Mediterraneo ice cream bowl perfect to serve the fresh lime sorbet decorated with lime and mint
A great recipe:
Ingredients Serves: 16
200g caster sugar
15g mint leaves
2 tablespoons rum
4 tablespoons grated lime zest
250ml freshly squeezed lime juice
350ml sparkling water
1.Heat the water, sugar and mint leaves in a saucepan over medium heat; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes to extract the mint flavour. Set the mixture aside to cool and strain out the mint leaves.
2. Pour the cooled mint mixture, lime zest, lime juice, sparkling water and rum into a bowl and mix well. Pour into the container of an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Serve immediately for a softer texture or freeze in a sealed container for a harder sorbet. Let hard-frozen sorbet thaw a few minutes before serving.
4. Pop the playroom with colour - throw the pouff out into the garden.
Our durable, weather resistant pouffs are so useful.
5. Great accent for any summer outfit.
6. Instant pick me up for your sofa.